Sunday 25 October 2015

Rimmel London Brow This Way kit -Reviews and comparisons !




Hello my lovelies !

It was not until about 3-4 years that I really started enjoying trying out various products but only about a year or so since I realised how such a seemingly trivial thing like eyebrows can frame a face so well !

I had always only known of an eyebrow pencil that came with a tiny brush on one end as the major eyebrow grooming kit . Later on , as part of extensive reading , I got to know of higher end brands that do wonderful stuff for brows , but I didn't think spending $$$ for an eyebrow kit would be very smart and was on the lookout for more affordable brands to come out with their versions.

Now there r two kinds of brows in the world. One that is sparse and have gaps , the other that is bushy and needs taming .








For people with bushy , thick brows a brow mascara really helps in keeping those tiny hairs in place through the day .



I don't pluck, tweeze or trim my eyebrows . They have a lot of gaps in between and I also carry a trophy of a stitch mark from childhood on one of them. It was a year ago that I laid my hands on the Rimmel London Brow This Way Kit in the shade dark brown.

The kit comes with two compartments- A dark brown compact powder and a dark brown wax. Two brushes included-a slanted lining brush and a mascara spoolie.

I apply the brown shadow first lining my brows and leaving the first initial bit , so it doesn't look too made up and then take the same brush for the wax and go thru the brows again . I brush the brows with the mascara wand to keep the brown on fleek and in shape . I really love how this  ups my brow game without making it look too artificial that a pencil would or too sticky that a brow mascara gel would .


Rimmel brow this way review
I bought mine when there was sale at Centrepoint, so I got mine for about Dhs 30 about a year ago and there is still a ton of product left to last me forever .

Ive seen a lot of other affordable brands come out with brow products as well as high end ones like Bobbi brown or Anastasia Beverly hills . For me this worked at such an economical price and it fits the bill perfectly.

Shades available -002 (mid brown )
                             003 (dark brown ) - (suits us dark                                                                                haired women )

Availability:-

  • Middle east - Carrefour, Boots,                                                                         Centrepoint,Max
  • For readers in the Uk- Buy here !
  • For readers in the US -Buy here !


Would I recommend you to try this ?
YES !

Is there a brow product that you use ? How do you like it ?

P.s There is also a Rimmel brow this way gel mascara ...Don't get that !!

Until next time ,
xoxo




2 comments :

  1. Definitely got to try this..dint know this existed.putting it on my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do let me know ! You would need the medium dark shade ..they come in two I guess...the lighter shade is too light for us . Do lemme know !

      Delete