Tuesday 17 November 2015

Product Review -Herbal Essentials Nourishing cream *

Product review - Herbline Essentials Nourishing cream



Hello lovelies !
I was sent a generous full sized jar of the Herbal Essentials Nourishing cream for review. I had always passed my eyes through the shelves at Boots pharmacy and do remember always wanting to try something from this line as this claimed to be ayurvedic and ingredients sourced from the Himalayas. Now , something as enticing as that has to be impressive , right ?

I was not disappointed. The Herbal Essential Nourishing cream came in a neat glass jar , housing 50g of product. I loved the very feel of the jar , making it look very regal !
Ingredients:-
This dry-skin moisturising cream contains Himalayan spring water, Aloe vera gel ,Sunflower oil, Coco palm wax, Apricot oil,Almond oil, Phenoxyethanol as well as natural fragrance.

Product review - Herbline Essentials Nourishing cream
Target audience :-
This cream is particularly nourishing but not to the point of feeling like a grease ball . It applies heavy but is quick to be absorbed , leaving the skin with a cool sensation initially and a supple state of hydration for hours . As you can see from above, it blends to nothing almost instantly , despite the heavy feeling initially.
My recommendations:-
I would not recommend this to those with oily skin but normal and normal combination can definitely find refuge in this product. Kind of pricey at 140 Aed a jar , but any investment in good skincare is good investment !
Availability - Over 85 pharmacies across the Middle East including Boots and Binsina. Also available online here !

P.s All opinions are 100% mine.

Do you use a face cream diligently ? Which one is your holy grail ?

Until next time
Xoxo.




3 comments :

  1. Biotique - Sandalwood cream is my favorite daily moisturizer. It comes with sunscreen and saves me the effort of applying another layer to my skin care routine. It is a bit greasy but works well as long as I use my setting powder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! thats definitely on my list now ! Thanks for that !

      Delete
  2. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
    organic aloe vera gel

    ReplyDelete