Tuesday 6 October 2015

Top pick mascaras that stay true to their claims !






Hello lovelies !

Best Mascara Prestige total intensity , RImmel Day 2 night , Maybelline falsies
In our quest for the perfectly curled ,super long and well defined black lashes , we often get caught in the loop , trying almost everything our tiny hands can reach...I am a self claimed beauty hoarder and trust me, I have tried almost everything that is out there in the market ..These products are not new in my vanity and thats exactly why I have full faith while commenting on them. These have been loved for atleast 2-3 months each...so lets get to the review !

In no particular order..

1.Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Beyond lashes Dramatic precision Mascara



My top three favourite mascaras that stay true to their claims !
And it all lies in the wand my dears.....Do u see the beauty of this little thing here ? The pine-tree shaped wand ensures the tip of the mascara gets to the innermost eyelashes while the big broad outer end makes sure takes care of the end lashes....the result? Well curved ,equally distributed Mascara at its blackest black.....I love this one !

Highlight feature- Special cone shaped wand for uniform access


2. Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara:-

My top three favourite mascaras that stay true to their claims !

This doesn't really need an intro....but for those of us who were under a very huge rock for quite sometime....this is the very famous "Falsies" mascara from Maybelline.  Again....its all in the wand...As is quite visible...this beauty comes double edged....A short straight side and a concave rounder side...The spoon side is to be used first..followed by the flat side...and you will really get what they claim ....lashes that look almost as though they were false ones! I love love love  this one for evenings !



Highlight feature-Double edged wand for both length and volume


3.Rimmel Glam'eyes Day 2 Night Mascara :-
My top three favourite mascaras that stay true to their claims !


If using the double edged wand of the Maybelline is too much of a hassle for you, Rimmel comes with the perfect solution giving us two brush ends in one mascara !! Of all the drugstore or affordable makeup that does this kind of mascaras now, I have found Rimmel excelled in both quality and application. The two wands are separate and helps in easy transition between day time and evening looks. A must try !


Highlight feature- Two wands in one for an easy transition from day to night.



P.S For all my readers based in the GCC ,all of these are available at Lifestyle, Centrepoint !

Are you an ardent user of Mascara ? What are your favourite brands ? Do comment below, I would love to know !!

Until next time,
xoxo.


2 comments :

  1. Awesome review!!
    I was using Maybelline and I have given it a break as i felt it looks too dramatic on my eyes. Now bought a revlon mascara taking the salesperson's word for it. Its alright so far... and also good to touch up the occassional greys on hair :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe !
    Thats one hidden use of mascara ;) thanks for the comment sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete